We have a system that will automatically determine character transfers in many cases. In order to help ensure that the automatic transfer goes smoothly, please follow these steps:
- Register an account with Raider.IO.
- Go to https://raider.io/settings/battlenet and sync your Blizzard account.
- Proceed with your name/faction/race change or realm transfer.
- Log in and out of your character.
- Ensure that your new character is showing on the armory. This can sometimes take several hours.
- Go to https://raider.io/settings/battlenet then click "Resync Blizzard Account"
- Is your character in your "Level 120 Characters Claimed" list? If not, then wait a bit longer and go back to Step #4.
- Go to your new character's Raider.IO page and click "Update Now" to scan them. Be aware that the page lives in a short cache, so you may need to wait a couple of minutes before your changes will be visible.
If you've tried all of the above it is still not working, please send us your old and new character/realm names so that we may look into the issue further.